Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo and Dunder, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team:
As part of the Quality Engineering team, our responsibility lies in implementing tools and processes that boost the quality of development, releases, and production operations. As a member of the team, you actively contribute to enhancing Casumo’s products which involves two key areas: firstly, creating and maintaining automated tests along with their underlying test harnesses; and secondly, championing Quality Assistance by conducting exploratory testing and imparting effective testing practices to others.
What you will do:
- Work as part of the QA Chapter and collaborate with several squads of engineers through every part of the software lifecycle to assist the release of high quality software often.
- Review requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to the team.
- Develop automated testing and test strategies for a microservice based event-driven architecture.
- Work with development squads on software components analysis to provide solutions for automated testing scenarios and scripts.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an existing automation framework.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated tests.
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
Who you are:
We are specifically keen to hear from professionals who can demonstrate the following background and experience:
- A good level of proficiency with exploratory testing and imparting the tester mindset to your team mates.
- Fluency in at least one modern, object-oriented, programming language (Java is preferred, but in our experience, a foundation in object oriented programming even if it's in another language is enough to hit the ground running).
- 3+ years experience developing automated tests using one or more of the following:
- Browser Automation Libraries (e.g. Playwright, Selenium, Cypress etc.)
- API testing (e.g. REST Assured, OkHttp, etc.)
- Testing Frameworks (e.g. TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, Robot Framework etc.)
- Design patterns (e.g. Page Object Pattern, Screenplay, Builder etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing practices to empower continuous delivery while maintaining a high bar for quality.
- Experience testing web applications and REST based APIs, which are part of a microservice event-driven architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins, Docker.
- Hands-on experience with Git and source code management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written.
Would be a plus:
- Screenplay Pattern
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible national holidays: public holidays mean more time off, choose how and when to enjoy them!
- Up to 4 weeks Work From Anywhere: explore the world while working remotely.
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role.
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth.
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries.
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization.
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.