Product Designer Obsessed with UI/UXFull-time / Malta or Barcelona
What you will do:
- Join the Casino Product Team, and collaborate with a passionate team of other designers, producers, developers and data engineers.
- Identify and drive key initiatives to improve the usability of our mobile and desktop experiences throughout the whole customer journey.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities to improve our product.
- Drive projects from A-Z by formulating sound problem statements, conduct user research, mockup your ideas, collect feedback from your teammates, iterate, design the solution (usually UI) and work with our developers to build the idea and ship it, and monitor the implemented solution.
- Advocate for design thinking throughout the organisation.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have already helped ship products.
- You are obsessed with details yet able to zoom out whenever to see the whole picture.
- You are not too precious about your work and welcome constructive feedback - we work as a team.
- You assume nothing, you need to respect and be able to interpret data.
- You have flawless verbal and written communication skills.
- You stand your ground when others are speaking gut and you are speaking data.
- Are able to communicate with people with different skill sets.
- Self-driven, take ownership and have the ability to manage your own projects, but also play well in a team.
- In a project, for you, the problem is as important as the solution. You investigate the problem at hand before jumping into any conclusions.
- Pick up tools fast, and be able to adapt your tools specifically to the project you’re on.
- Can prove the above with a portfolio rich with case studies that highlight UX research, iterations of wireframes, and impeccable UI.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have a really good working knowledge of Sketch and some other rapid prototyping tools like Invision and Principle.
- Run a number of usability tests, conducted interviews and launched surveys.
- Have shipped products for international audiences, taking localization and accessibility into account.
Casumo is a recognized and award-winning online casino formed in 2012. We’re a bunch of nerdy game enthusiasts who believe that the right people, tools and technology drive innovation and have the potential to disrupt entire industries.
As the gaming world zigs, Casumo zag. We will not only challenge the other gaming companies in the industry—we will challenge all their conventions about how to be a gaming company. We don’t believe that casinos always will look the way they do today, and we want to be the thought leader driving that change. It’s a long process but it all revolves around one question: how will chance based gaming about money work in the future?
We’re a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles and corporate gibberish. Our work style is characterized by transparency, humbleness and speed, with autonomous, cross-functional and highly-skilled teams working closely together towards a clear vision. The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference is what really drives us. Together, we’re writing the future of gaming.
Perks and benefits @ Casumo
Dreamy office locations
Enjoy sun, beautiful surroundings and a welcoming culture.
Great health and medical plans
If something happens to you, we’ve got your back.
Legendary company trips
We work, twerk and celebrate our goals together with a bang.
Weekly office activities
Join the board games club, relax with yoga, play football or just grab a cheeky Friday beer in our bar.
Trust & Flexibility
Work in a flat structure with inspiring colleagues and lots of room to learn and grow.
Work with like-minded masterminds and the latest tech on building amazing things.