Market Manager (Sweden/Norway)Malta or Sweden
We’re looking for a Market Manager for Sweden and Norway—someone who knows and understands the marketing landscape of Sweden inside and out, realises the nuances of the local market and is on top of trends and happenings that present opportunities for clever marketing approaches.
As Market Manager, you will serve as the guru and a guardian of that market, feeding the business with learnings using both first- and third-party qualitative and quantitative player data, market-related research, competitor and industry insights and general market developments. Through these insights, you’ll advise our in-house marketing team—as well as agency partners—to ensure our approach is one that is sure to resonate with the market.
What you will do
- Provide the robust, strategic direction to move the market forward, in alignment with core business objectives
- Share market-level industry developments, provide competitor analysis, give insight into what others are doing in the market to keep the marketing and product teams in-the-know for Sweden and Norway
- Ensure that the products and offerings are attractive for the local market(s) and in-line with the local culture and demand, by feeding back to the Product, Casino and Player teams
- Monitor market-level KPIs, reveal market trends and insights, and give structured feedback on campaigns, creatives and initiatives as they relate to our owned data
- Ensure that local initiatives and campaigns—whether premium placements, OOH, events — are briefed with clear objectives and value propositions, are constructed with ROI top-of-mind, and are executed and running without error
- Own and optimize the local market plan through direct input from the in-house marketing team, as well as external partners, as it serves to guide internal and external marketeers in their delivery of campaigns and executions
- Contribute to global campaign strategies and initiatives and drive the local adaptations, ensuring optimal relevance and implementation Be up-to-date with local compliance regulations and feedback on concerns and pull in compliance managers to input and support when needed
- Translate the business objectives into market-level opportunities and objectives
- Establish an approach for optimising publicity and serve as the point-of-contact for local press
- Own the market-level forecasts, budgets and ensure we’re on course with a plan to meet our targets
- Proactively propose new local partnerships for investigation and consideration
Who are we looking for
- A business-minded problem solver who can find opportunities for growth and create strong business cases to justify exploring such opportunities
- A proud Swede who “gets” the culture better than anyone. You are confident that you know exactly how to communicate with and attract players.
- A strategic planner who can create a market-level plan based off of the current needs of the business and the local market
- A collaborator who can advise our internal team of marketers to navigate the current local market conditions and leverage opportunities
- A sharp set of eyes, which can input on design and copy from a local standpoint to ensure that the Casumo brand message is on-point for the market
- A data-centric thinker who turns to data and research before pitching ideas or drawing conclusions
- A strong communicator.
- An open-minded, quick learner who’s prepared to work in a lightning-fast environment.
- Someone with extensive experience in a similar role with proven results of driving exponential growth.
- Holds a degree in marketing or business.
What is Casumo?
Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, Casumo as a product is a recognized and award-winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino we are working on changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature industry by ignoring preconceptions and rules. Casumo.com, a casino designed from the ground up to make people smile.
Casumo is a young company that is experiencing fast growth and is characterized by transparency, humbleness and an entrepreneurial style of culture. We are a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles. For many of the motivated and dedicated employees, the employment with Casumo is regarded as a way of living, and they express pride and passion for the work they do. The modus operandi of the company is fast decisions, informal work style, and speed?. To discover more, please visit casumo.com.
Want to help us erase boredom? We’re looking for a talented marketer to help us build the best player experience there is.
What Casumo offers
- Enjoying brand new offices in sunny Malta with amazing full panorama sea views.
- Grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.
- Fully stocked soda fridges, fruits for everyone and beers.
- The Friday Fika experience; we spend Friday afternoon together with cake, beer and festivities.
- A fun and relaxed working environment with sofas, game consoles and kick-ass colleagues.
- Best board game club on the island.
- Worst a cappella group on the island.
- Great team get-a-ways several times a year.
- Excellent health and insurance plans.
- Relocation help.
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference.
- Free on-demand trips to Malta for remotees.