Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo and Dunder, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team:
At Casumo we work across our lovingly crafted and award-winning web app and a suite of bespoke tools to support us in building the best player experience through our joint passion and creativity.
Now, we are looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Engineer to join our Play team which focuses on our Casino Games Browser. The mission is to build an outstanding player experience and as part of the team, you will shape our constantly evolving product in collaboration with a full-stack team of engineers, designers, product managers, growth experts and player engagement specialists.
Who you are:
- A positive, open-minded and creative problem solver.
- You enjoy learning from others and sharing knowledge.
- You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions. We hope that the following resonates with you: you take pride in the code you write and you understand the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way.
- You are eager to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in your craft which hopefully is along the lines of JS development and tools.
- You thrive on creating positive changes, without losing friends over the existence of semi-colons.
- You enjoy working with backend engineers to design awesome APIs.
What you will do:
- Implement and test features to improve our customers' experience using React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Svelte (Sveltekit is an advantage).
- Develop responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices.
- Communicate closely with product designers, backend engineers etc, via our main communication channels: Github, Slack, Jira and Confluence.
- Ship our code using continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Review our shipped features via 3rd party tools like: Rollbar, Browserstack and Logrocket.
- Dedicate time for experiments, it can be new frameworks, ES6 or whatever rocks your boat.
- Work with an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We strongly value team spirit and a respectful environment.
Join us for a career where you’ll grow personally & professionally within an Agile environment!
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible national holidays: public holidays mean more time off, choose how and when to enjoy them!
- Up to 4 weeks Work From Anywhere: explore the world while working remotely.
- Private health insurance and gourmet lunches.
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes.
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role.
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth.
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries.
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization.
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.