Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst to join our lively and dynamic Analytics Team. The Analytics team provides data driven insights across the different stages of the customer lifecycle - ranging from Acquisition, CRM, Product, Finance and Compliance. We are on the front end of utilizing the latest technologies and always eager to learn and develop both individually and as a team.
As Business Data Analyst at Casumo, you will:
- Conduct everyday data analyses to enable quick decision making using our data-fueled BI platform
- Collect, curate and share the most fascinating data insights with colleagues across the business
- Work with stakeholders across the business to gain full insight into analytical requirements, dependencies and impacts
- Provide analytical support and information for brand activity including drawing conclusions and making recommendations that will support the delivery of the strategy and delivery of KPIs
- Produce forward-looking weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports / decks for key areas of the business.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- Highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Advance knowledge of data base querying (SQL)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in using data visualization tools (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Sisense)
- Working experience with KNIME, R, Python are nice to have but not a must
- An hybrid working environment available in our hubs: Malta, Gibraltar and Macedonia
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Private health insurance (for full-time employees)
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes (for full-time employees)
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks (for full-time employees)
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.