Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
Casumo’s Legal and Compliance team is growing and actively looking for more leadership-oriented roles for ensuring that the internal support consistently meets service standards and maintains the growth and innovation of our flourishing business. Casumo’s compliance function currently manages a number of gambling licenses, including UK, Malta, Sweden, Spain, Gibraltar & Ontario. The Head of Compliance will be responsible for managing the company compliance department with overall responsibility for regulatory compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, You Will:
- Assist the compliance department and operational compliance teams with aligning practices and processes across markets to enable consistency;
- Develop and champion the framework for managing and maintaining internal policies, plus responsibility for company policies, ensuring that the same is maintained and distributed and correctly notified to relevant regulators;
- Support the compliance team in delivering helpful and pragmatic advice on a range of compliance issues;
- Implement, manage and oversee adequate training for regulatory compliance throughout the business, enabling cultural ownership of compliance issues;
- Be prepared to assist the business in identifying appropriate and quantified within the context of Casumo Group’s overall risk appetite;
- Manage relationships with external advisors appointed to assist the compliance department;
- Deal with any other general business compliance matters which may arise from time to time;
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of regulatory guidelines and internal policies and establish processes for monitoring compliance with standards and regulations;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Prepare reports for the Chief Compliance Officer and executive team and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Strong understanding of the UK regulated market with experience in other markets beneficial.
- Minimum of two years in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- A hybrid working environment
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation
Great minds don't think alike:
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.