At Casumo, we strive to create the optimal developer experience. Since every individual has unique needs and desires we simply stay out of the way. Choose the equipment, tools and schedule that works best for you and your team.
You will play an important role in deciding how we work, but here is an idea of what our days look like right now:
- Working with modern open web technologies such as HTML5, ES6+
- Supporting evergreen browsers and devices only (no IE!)
- Assess, maintain and strive to improve the quality of code via:
- Pull Requests
- Unit testing and creating automated performance profiling tools
- Analysing and debating design patterns
- Have a say in how we do things, vote on code style guidelines, convince us that your approach is the right one
- Being involved in all processes and decision making
- Communicating over GitHub, Slack, Google Hangouts, Skype & Meatspace
Take responsibility, be pro-active, don’t sit and wait to be given tasks. Instead openly promote and put forward a plan or proposal. Lead, don’t follow. Promote open, constructive dialogue and encourage team collaboration at all times.