Content Creative - GermanFull-time / Malta
Who are we looking for
Casumo, a colourful forward thinking iGaming company, is growing its merry band of creative writers, so that together we can bring the story of Casumo to life and deliver new levels of entertainment. We are looking for a talented writer, a true right-brainer, someone who can cook up the most clever concepts and work with fellow copywriters to execute those ideas brilliantly across various marketing channels.
What you will do
- Working with marketers, designers and agencies to develop world-class marketing and advertising concepts across various channels
- Flexing your entrepreneurial muscles to experiment with and build innovative new content approaches within a stellar cross-functional team
- Writing compelling, engaging and impactful copy—from taglines to landing pages
- Adapting those messages accordingly across various digital channels—banner ads, social content, blog posts, email campaigns,
- Driving the brand’s personality through consistent tone of voice
- Constantly refining and being an evangelist for brand frameworks on tone of voice, style and communication
- Creating emotional connections and long-term likeability through copy
- Building minimum viable processes to optimise efficiency of communication planning, content creation and localisation
- Localising and translating in-house content for the German market and collaborating with external localisation agencies when necessary
Who we are looking for
- A creative mind — you’re highly creative and able to come up with the kind of ideas and hooks that convert viewers/readers into players
- A disruptor, free-thinker and observer of humanity who understands how communication can influence, impact emotion and drive action
- An animated and inspiring communicator who can pitch a concept like a true pro
- A talented, expressive copywriter and a self-proclaimed grammar nerd
- Someone who understands the nuances of brand communication and the subtle importance of getting the details right
- Someone who questions “why?” and is hungry for the data to understand and learn from the results
- A person who believes in building just enough process and structure to optimise for efficiency
- Someone with experience in creative roles at an agency, in marketing, or similar
- You have a University degree, preferably in language, writing or marketing is a plus
- Open to joining the team in the Maltese sunshine. Nice.
- Flawless English and native-level German required
- Casumo has proudly built a happy team of friendly creative people. Personality plays an important role in hirings and when finding collaborators.
What is Casumo?
Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, Casumo as a product is a recognized and award-winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino we are working on changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature industry by ignoring preconceptions and rules. Casumo.com, a casino designed from the ground up to make people smile.
Casumo is a young company who is experiencing fast growth and is characterized by transparency, humbleness and an entrepreneurial style of culture. We are a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles. For many of the motivated and dedicated employees, the employment with Casumo is regarded as a way of living, and they express pride and passion for the work they do. The modus operandi of the company is fast decisions, informal work style, and speed?. To discover more, please visit casumo.com.
Perks & benefits
Dreamy office locations
Enjoy sun, beautiful surroundings and a welcoming culture.
Great health and medical plans
If something happens to you, we’ve got your back.
Legendary company trips
We work, twerk and celebrate our goals together with a bang.
Weekly office activities
Join the board games club, relax with yoga, play football or just grab a cheeky Friday beer in our bar.
Trust & Flexibility
Work in a flat structure with inspiring colleagues and lots of room to learn and grow.
Work with like-minded masterminds and the latest tech on building amazing things.